Your Privacy Is Safe
Basically, these site don't collect any personal information about you. Your privacy is safe. Certain specific parts of the sites may store information that you provide (as explained below), but no part of the site attempts to obtain information without your knowledge.
On the other hand, these sites does store average and total information about all visitors to this site. This is done via
These aggregate statistics do not include any information that could identify you personally. The information is used to help make the site better for everybody.
- Mainly, Google Analytics
- Web server logs.
- The Rubik Zone and Big-Animals.com record the number of visits to each page on the site.
- The blogs (nofear.dr-mikes-maths.com and Dr Mike's Thotz) also count visitors to each blog item.
Certain parts of some of the sites do collect and store more personal information, but only if you provide it.
- If you search for your name in the digits of pi or in the digits of e, the name you type in is stored, along with the number of people who searched for that name, and where and how often it appears in pi or e respectively.
- The page allowing you to generate an ODE counts how many ODE's have been generated, but stores no other information.
- If you email me, of course, I receive the information you send, including your email address.
Some elements of this website make use of content from other sites. These elements will typically store cookies on your computer. In particular
If you are concerned about this, you should consult the privacy policies of Google, Amazon.com and Zazzle.
- Most advertisements are provided through the Google Adsense program. Please note
- Google's use of the DART cookie means that the ads you see may depend on the websites you have visited in the past.
- If you would like to stop Google using the DART cookie on a particular computer, or you want to get more information about google ads and privacy issues, you can do so from here.
- Overall (not personal) information is collected using Google Analytics.
- Site search is also provided by Google.
- Links to Amazon.com are connected to Amazon's Associates program.
- Advertisements for Zazzle products are provided by Zazzle.
Hope that helps!