What's New on Michael Hartley's Pages!!
Check out the following:
Newton's Method Fractals
animations, posters and pictures. Completed June 2008.
A Four Dimensional Torus
fly-through cross-section, with links to videos and posters. Completed November 2007.
- an applet that reduces systems of polynomials using Sylvester's resultants. Completed March 2007.
Automated ODE Example Generator
- an infinite number of worked examples of solving ordinary differential equations. Completed November 2006.
equal to cos
Why a second order ODE
have two independent solutions?
(Warning : Assumes some knowledge of calculus.)
a joke maths article
I wrote for
a joke encyclopedia
Funny quotes from
Genuine Medical Records
. August 2006.
A list of my
. July 2006.
Auxiliary Information for an article on
Polytopes Derived from Sporadic Simple Groups
. July 2006.
Information Technology Career List
, based on a talk I gave once. June 2006.
Soccer Football Quotes
. May 2006.
Would you like to see information about the
Voronoi diagram of the Ulam Prime Spiral
? May 2006.
Read about a toy car,
driven by a computer program
! May 2006.
A number of pages added. See the
, and more.
Reorganized the site (mainly by changing the menu at the top). March 2006.
Human Chronometric Modeling
- let the computer calculate your baby picture! March 2006.
A (joke) glossary of
. March 2006.
Moved from Angelfire to
Some pages on other sites :
Dr Mike's Math Games for Kids
- a site by me, but hosted elsewhere. Started August 2005.
Atlas of Small Regular Polytopes
- a site by me, but hosted elsewhere. Useful mainly for researchers in the field of abstract polytopes.